Re: Tcl, minimization and MD (Warning: I am a lazy ignorant)

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 20:17:10 CDT

Hi Miro,
I had a look at the proline issue. I cannot seem to get autopsf to
remove the hydrogens and re-add them by default. I do see the poor
initial placement of proline hydrogens, but that's because the charmm
internal coordinates for them in the topology file are less than ideal.
Could you please send me the pdb where you see this hydrogen
deletion/readdition behavior?
Thanks,
Peter