Re: the patch between segments for multiple chains molecule.

From: Moumita Maiti (m.moumita_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 06:21:09 CDT

Hi,

           I used the following format to link two nucleic acid residues.

"patch LKNA dn1 FIRS dn1 LAST". It gives the error

"applying patch LKNA to 4 residues
ERROR: resid missing from patch target DN1
MOLECULE DESTROYED BY FATAL ERROR! Use resetpsf to start over."

In addition I get an error for disulphide "DISU" patch,

"applying patch DISU to 1 residues
ERROR: failed to apply patch"

Is there a manual where I'll get all the required formats to create a psf
file for a multichain molecule?

Thank you,
sincerely,
moumita