Water simulation with namd

From: santanu chatterjee (santanu_c10_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 16:32:49 CDT

Dear NAMD users,
   I am planning to simulate a box of water (with no
less than 1000 atoms) using NAMD. I would like to use
SPC/E water model. I have input files (PDB, PSF, PAR)
which has 216 water molecule. Is there any way to make
this box bigger with more water molecules with VMD
and/or psfgen? Also, I dont know if I can generate psf
file for water using psfgen. As far as I know, psfgen
does not recognize any non-amino acid type of residue.

   If anybody knows any way of doing this, I will
appreciate very much if you could share your
knowledge.

Santanu