pair interaction

From: Shirley Li (li19104_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 19:13:27 CDT

Dear NAMD expert,

 I was running PAIR INTERACTION of two residues, while I got a huge value (232702.05) of "TOTAL" energy, although the energies from the original MD are reasonable.

 Besides, I got -86.52 for ELECTROSTATICS. I think the ELECT between two residues can NOT be so strong.

 I wonder if anybody knows what's wrong?

 Any help/info will be greatly appreciated.

 Shirley