Cannot specify both an initial temperature and a velocity file

From: Osman Yogurtcu (karmatech_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 06:44:03 CDT

Hi,

I am getting an error while continuing a NAMD run after the minimization, which says "Cannot specify both an initial temperature and a velocity file". Inside my .conf file I have these lines...

structure ../common/1BFT_A_wb_ion.psf
coordinates ../common/1BFT_A_wb_ion.pdb
binCoordinates ../mini/res.coor
binVelocities ../mini/res.vel
extendedSystem ../mini/res.xsc
set temperature 300

The error suggests that I should comment out the temperature. However, my friends in the lab, although they have the exact code, do not receive any error. What am I missing? Is there something wrong with my minimization?

Thanks

Osman Yogurtcu