MMPBSA...

From: Raul Araya Secchi (arayasecchi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 16:23:46 CDT

Dear NAMD users:

I want to do some MM-PBSA calculations, for which I run a dynamic on NAMD using CHARMM22 parameters. Now I want to do the Emm part of the calculation whic involve a molecular mechanic calculation of every force-field potential energy vlaues with out cutoff for non-bond interactions. But the program I wantet to use for that (DeCipher from InsightII) canot do such potential calculation for the CHARMM force field. So I want to know wich other program(s) can be usefull for that (exept AMBER which I dont have). Can NAMD be used? For rxample by runing a one frame dynamic with no cut-off?

Please Help

Raul Araya
CGB_Universidad Catolica de Chile

Nuevo MSN Messenger Una forma rápida y divertida de enviar mensajes