NAMD is unstable on myrinet connecting cpus

From: xiaojing gong (gongxiaojing1981_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 09:15:21 CDT

Dear all
       I run NAMD on Linux-amd-Myrinet-MPI, BUT, someone told me that runing NAMD on myrinet connecting computers is unstable, and it is true, when I bsub my job on 8 cpus, I can see it ran on 8 cpus, but after many steps, it ran on a single cpu. And the simulation was very very slow or even died.
      Coud anyone give me some suggestions? I just don't know how to fix it excepting bsub job again.
  Gong Xiaojing

 ÑÅ»¢ÖúÊÖ-ËÑË÷¡¢É±¶¾¡¢·ÀɧÈÅ