Re: custom pulling path

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 16:20:29 CDT

Raul,

In the spirit of what Peter suggests (using a Tclforces script), you could use
the ABF sampling method with a custom reaction coordinate. This should remove
the issue of reconstructing the PMF from nonequilibrium work data. Coding a
new reaction coordinate for the code distributed with NAMD is a simple matter
of adding a Tcl file defining a few procedures. When writing such a file,
existing reaction coordinate should provide useful templates.

Please let me know if you need help doing this.
Jerome