minimize in FEP....

From: Raul Araya Secchi (arayasecchi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 13:53:41 CDT

Dear NAMD users

Im performing some FEP calculations but I have some problems and doubts.

- If I put minimize in each window... does the minimizations goes according to lambda? or is just a minimization of the hibrid (dual topology) without considering the lambda valuie???

- have any one used the Overlap Sampling method of FEP with NAMD?

-what happens or what to do when some dE valuies are extremely High? just erase them? or considder that the run failed?

Thanks

Raul Araya

CGB-Universidad Catolica de Chile

Nuevo MSN Messenger Una forma rápida y divertida de enviar mensajes