restart a simulation

From: lily jin (lily1907_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 12:25:57 CDT

Hi,
  I have all the other files on the cluster machine except the dcd file from the last run, and I want to restart from the last run. From the configure file I cannot see the dcd file is loaded, but when I sent the job it gave me the error messege as:
  FATAL ERROR: Error reading binary file../rotation/F1_ATP_in_beta_E_dp_restart_from_17508_64nodes.restart.coor
  even the coor file is there.

  do you know if the dcd file generated by the previous simulation is used by the following restart simulation? Thank you!

Lily