starting simulation in charmm, continuing in NAMD ?

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_dtc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 11:23:15 CST

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to have started a simulation in charmm,
and continue it in NAMD ? I have already crossed equilibration and am into
production while using charmm. Given that the force fields are the same,
will this cause problems ? Importantly, will I be able to use the charmm
restart file in NAMD ? If not, I will obviously have to restart the
simulation run from scratch. Thank you very much for your inputs,

-Himanshu