Re: Fwd: Water Box size

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 10:59:46 CST

Dear NAMD Users,

 Anybody has any indea why my water box size is increasing in one direction
and decreasing in other direction when I am doing free MD run.

Here are the fig after minimization run

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/att-3398/namdmin.png

and figure after 1ns run

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/att-3398/namd1ns.png

I try to repeat simulation using useflexiblecell no, still problem remains
same.
thanks in advance
snoze