Re: Buffering problems while attempting to read log file

From: Zach Hensel (zhensel_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 14:20:11 CST

I've since isolated this as related to charmrun. If I manually invoke
the replica exchange clients by logging into a node and using:

namd2 replica1.conf > replica1.log

everything works fine. However, if I invoke it using charmrun:

charmrun namd2 +p2 ++nodelist nodelist replica1.conf > replica1.conf

I experience the buffering problems mentioned in my previous message.

Cheers,
Zach Hensel