Re: NAMD with Myrinet MX on MacOS X

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 17:38:53 CST

Hi all,

Based on the recent popular requests of porting NAMD/Charm to MX, we
have added new support for both native MX library and MPICH/MX in
charm++, and enhanced the build procedure of Charm++.

I added detailed information on how to build charm++ at NAMD wiki page:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/wiki/index.cgi?NamdOnMyrinet

The native MX support (and so not using MPICH/MX) in Charm++ is very
new, and more optimizations are coming up. But please let us know if you
have any problems,

Gengbin