Re: Saving coordinates of each frame into one separate .pdb file from a 100-frame .dcd file.

From: Carlos Simoes (caze.mailings_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 11:04:54 CST

   Hi,
   I intended to do exactly the same, some time ago, and I found this
way, back then:
1- Load your entire trajectory on VMD (psf+dcd);
2- Use the "Save Coordinates" tool (here you can select a part or the
whole system to be saved);
3- Use the attached "splitmultiframepdb2files.tcl" script to split the
single multi-framed pdb file you obtain from the previous step (take a
look to the script to check its usage).

   I hope this helps...

carlos