Re: How to create repulsive particle ?

From: Arturas Ziemys (ziemys_at_chbmeng.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 15:45:01 CST

Thanks for answer !

One more general question: Is it possible to import into Tcl Forces some precompiled and wrapped, say C/C++, library to skip slow Tcl numerical calculations ?

And, if YES, is it sufficient to put the like like "import <smthg>" ? There that library should be saved (folder)? Should it be written right after the starting Tcl script:

tclForcesScript {

   import <smthg>

}

Best