Re: vmd-l: trace to newcartoon inconsistent display problem

From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 15:58:11 CDT

I also have a problem rendering proteins in new ribbon and new cartoon
representations.
I am using VMD 1.8.5 on a debian based linux system with GeForce4 MX
graphic card. I am using nvidia's linux drivers

Info) Multithreading available, 1 CPU detected.
Info) OpenGL renderer: GeForce4 MX 440/AGP/SSE2
Info) Features: MDE CVA MTX PP PS GLSL(OV)
Info) GLSL rendering mode is NOT available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (2048x2048), 3-D (64x64x64), Multitexture (2)