NAMD timestep and numsteps

From: santanu chatterjee (santanu_c10_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 12:39:26 CDT

Hi NAMD users,
   I was running a simulation using NAMD with timestep
5 fs and numsteps 5000. I was recording the energies
once every 100 steps. I thought I will see in my
output file the energies stored at times 0 fs, 500 fs,
1000 fs,...
But it shows 0,100,200... etc.

   I guess NAMD saves only the step number in output
file. Does it store the total simulation time elapsed
anywhere? or is there any way one can choose to store
total simulation time in output file?

Thanks in advance,
Santanu

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/