Re: "measure" command

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_vitae.cmm.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 19:30:44 CDT

Hi Arturas,

Well, when the doc gets as terse as this:
"A number of measure commands are included in the NAMD binary"
then the only real doc is the source code.

In that file:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/doxygen/Measure_8C-source.html
the following routines are defined: centerOfNumber, centerOfMass,
radiusOfGyration, and loadCoords.

Best,
Jerome