About pressureProfile command for non-equilibrium system.

From: Boyang Wang (pkuwangboyang_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 19:50:20 CDT

Dear all.

 I have a simple question about command pressureProfile in the configuration file.

 From the way the pressure is calculated by NAMD, P=nkT/V- sum(Fij*Rij)/V,
 I believe its physical meaning also applies to a non-equilibrium system.

 However, the NAMD tutorial did not mention the pressure profile applicability to non-equilibrium systems.

 So does the pressure profile calculation directed by the command pressureProfile in the configuration file of NAMD apply to a non-equilbrium system, such as a system with continuous flow?

 Any experience or estimation will be greatly appreciated.

 I wish you all have a nice summer.

 Boyang.

ÇÀ×¢ÑÅ»¢Ãâ·ÑÓÊÏä-3.5GÈÝÁ¿£¬20M¸½¼þ£¡