Re: simulation crashing with nan

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 10:12:52 CDT

Hi Jackie,
this is usually a sign of a pathological starting structure, for
example, one with two atoms at the exact same coordinates, or a periodic
cell size that is too small. Could you be more specific about how you
set up your simulation?

Also, this is a minor point, but please try to avoid using .doc files
for passing information on the mailing list; these will not be easily
readable to everyone.

Best,
Peter