linux cluster problems

From: Per Jr. Greisen (greisen_at_binf.ku.dk)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 04:20:57 CDT

Hey,

I have submitted a job on a cluster and it is only running on one node
eventhough I have specified 11 nodes.

If I do qstat -f it is only running 0.93 on one of the nodes while the
rest are zero.
If I go into the test.o1929 file I get the following error message:

Charmrun rsh(node45.6)> Cannot locate this node-program:
/tmp/1929.1.all.q/machines

Charmrun rsh(node45.6)> Exiting with error code 1

What is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks

I have been looking at the wiki-site but I cannot see a way to solve the
problem, I have also tried to change the ++timeout in the job.sh but still
it doesnt work

--
Best Regards
Per Jr. Greisen