Binary for MacOSX-i686

From: Mikolai Fajer (mfajer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 13:53:00 CDT

Hello,

I need to use the NAMD Energy plugin in VMD to calculate the energy of
an atom selection. The VMD 1.8.4 Universal binary works great, but
the plugin requires namd2 on the system. Does anyone know the status
of MacOSX-i686 binaries? Or at least compilation documentation?

An alternative method would be for me to remotely log onto our UNIX
machine and run the corresponding NAMD script there. I cannot find
the documentation for energy calculations of atom selections within
NAMD, though. How does the NAMD Energy plugin work?

Thanks all!

--
     -Mikolai Fajer-