Re: NAMD: compile problem

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 19:21:19 CDT

I am not familiar with Tiger compiler setup. But you should be able to
verify if xlc/xlc++ exist in your path by typing the commands. You can
also try compile a simple program to make sure it actually works.
For fftw, I believe you need to set CC=xlc and F77=xlf77 in order to use
XLC compiler, otherwise it looks for gnu compiler. Their INSTALL file
contains more information.

Gengbin