Re: Is the GBSA model in NAMD ?

From: Joshua D. Moore (jdmoore_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 12:32:49 CDT

Dear Mark,

I (and I hope others) find your remark unacceptable. Many people who are
just starting out may ask questions that you do not want to answer.
Instead of replying in a rude way, DON'T REPLY. Many questions go
unanswered in this "user list", some because no one knows the answer and
some because the user may find the answer in the user manual.

My knowledge is that GBSA is not mentioned in the user manual. There are
many things not mentioned in the user manual, and a simple message to the
"user list" never hurts.

I hope Mark's comments do not keep others from asking any question that
you want here.

I have only been using NAMD for approximately 1 year, but I do my best to
answer every question that I know the answer to. I hope others continue
to do the same.

Thanks.

Joshua Moore

On Tue, June 13, 2006 3:00 am, Mark Abraham wrote:
> wang wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> Is the GBSA model in NAMD ? If the anser is "NO" , could you tell me
>> that the GBSA model will be included in
>> next version of NAMD ?
>
> This is not a helpdesk. Try reading the manual.
>
> Mark

Joshua D. Moore
Graduate Student
North Carolina State University
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Box 7905 Centennial Campus
Engineering Building I
911 Partners Way
Raleigh, NC 27695-7905