RE: SMD Energy

From: Pijush Ghosh (pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 12:04:34 CDT

Hello Sterling
Thank you for your response. So in NVE although theoretically those two
should be equal but actually they wont be because of the use of thermostat.
What is the case in NPT? Where should the major loss be you think?

Pijush Ghosh
PhD Student
Department of Civil Engineering
North Dakota State University