Re: How to make a virtual bond?

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 17:48:35 CDT

Hi Patrick,
for 1), we probably need a more detailed description of the error you
get. Normally VMD plays nicely with preparing psfgen/namd input, but
there's no reason I can think of that SPDBV wouldn't work.

For 2), what you might just want to do is prepare 2 psf files, one of
which actually does have a bond there. There's no technical problem in
switching psf files between simulation sas long as they have they same
number of atoms.

Peter