Re: Heme - Cysteine link

From: Muhittin Emre Özdemir (muhittinozdemir_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 02:43:17 CDT

Dear all,

For the same problem about the bond between Heme iron and Cysteine S; there
is no parameter for a FE S bond in parameters file. The closest thing I
found is FE SS bond for heme - methylthiolate link, bond for FE SS. Is
there anyway to create these parameters or if you know of the parameters,
please let me know.

Thanks, in advance, for your help...