Re: fix atoms in minimisation

From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 15:20:56 CDT

You can use the "fixed atoms" option of NAMD. Set the fixed
atoms as all the protein atoms and the minimization will
not change their coordinates. As a next step you can equilibrate the
water and the membrane also keeping the protein atoms fixed in order
that
you protein environment becomes relaxed.
  Leandro.

Leandro Martinez
Institute of Chemistry
State University of Campinas