Re: simulated annealing with explicit water

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 10:22:03 CDT

Hi Michel,
NAMD can be used to perform annealing dynamics; this is usually best
done using NAMD's temperature reassignment features
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.6b1/ug/node29.html#SECTION00093400000000000000)
to heat and cool the system. Using these parameters, you can easily
specify a starting and ending temperature, and the increments at which
it changes.

Best,
Peter