minimize in FEP....

From: Raul Araya (arayasecchi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 10:55:56 CDT

  _____

De: owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu [mailto:owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu] En nombre de
Raul Araya Secchi
Enviado el: Martes, 04 de Abril de 2006 14:54
Para: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Asunto: namd-l: minimize in FEP....

Dear NAMD users

Im performing some FEP calculations but I have some problems and doubts.

- If I put minimize in each window... does the minimizations goes according
to lambda? or is just a minimization of the hibrid (dual topology) without
considering the lambda valuie???

- have any one used the Overlap Sampling method of FEP with NAMD?

-what happens or what to do when some dE valuies are extremely High? just
erase them? or considder that the run failed?

Thanks

Raul Araya

CGB-Universidad Catolica de Chile

  _____

Nuevo MSN Messenger Una forma rápida y divertida de enviar mensajes
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAESCL/2746??PS=47575>