Re: bulk density in RDF.tcl

From: griadi_at_utalca.cl
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 16:55:07 CST

Arturas,

Whenever I've done RDFs with RDF.tcl, I want to calculate the g(r) of the
waters (toatoms) related to ONE specific atom (fromatom). Then, that expression

set density [expr [expr [$toatomlist num]/$volume ]*[$fromatomlist num]]

becomes 1*[$toatomlist num]/$volume, which is what you expect for density. If
you try more than one reference atom, you'll get something different, that, I
wouldn't know how to interpret...

Regards,
Gonzalo.

Este mensaje fue enviado por: http://webmail.utalca.cl