Re: is possible to remove the waterbox before running VMD

From: griadi_at_utalca.cl
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 12:56:38 CST

I wouldn't know how to edit the .dcd file before loading it to VMD but maybe, if
you load the .dcd in two parts (e.g. first frame and the rest of the .dcd, using
catdcd) then you might load the whole system frame, take the waters away in
graphics representations and just load the rest of the .dcd (without waters).

Gonzalo.

Este mensaje fue enviado por: http://webmail.utalca.cl