Re: Question about Generating DCD files with only specified atoms

From: pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 19:36:07 CST

Hello Josh
  i am not quite sure if you can do that while running your simulation,
but there is a nice solution to your problem, use CATDCD. All you need
is an index file which will contain the atom number of your desired
atoms, and the mother dcd file(generated during run). Let me know if you
are not familiar with CATDCD, in that case i can help you.

Pijush Ghosh
PhD Student
Department of Civil Engineering
North Dakota State University