Some warnings from log file after minimization

From: Grace Shen (Lingling.Shen_at_bnpi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 13:05:53 CST

Dear All:

After minimization, I obtained some warnings as followings:

Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
AR 1.641 18.00 1.88
Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
HE 0.205 2.00 1.4
Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
KR 2.484 36.00 2.02
Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
NE 0.396 10.00 1.54
Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
RN 5.300 86.00 2.25
Warning: Ignoring VDW parameter with negative epsilon:
XE 4.044 54.00 2.16

Warning: VDW TYPE NAME PO4 MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME P*
Warning: VDW TYPE NAME NP MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME N*
Warning: VDW TYPE NAME N6R MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME N*
Warning: VDW TYPE NAME NC MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME N*
Warning: VDW TYPE NAME ST MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME S*
Warning: VDW TYPE NAME NX MATCHES PARAMETER TYPE NAME N*

Warning: Ignored 245 bonds with zero force constants.
Warning: Will get H-H distance in rigid H2O from H-O-H angle.
Warning: Ignored 490 angles with zero force constants.

Could someone help me how to explain or where I can find the explanation?
Thanks,

Grace

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
and delete all copies.