Re: merge trajectory from NAMD

From: nmichaud_at_jhu.edu
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 21:05:19 CST

Hi Michael,

What I do is to call OPEN READ on each trajectory in turn, call TRAJ READ,
and then TRAJ WRITE into an output trajectory. It's slower than MERGE but
you can still reorient and recenter (by doing your manipulations on the
main coordinate set before writing it out) and you can define the
trajectory parameters when you do TRAJ io call. The charmm docs
(http://biobos.nih.gov/apps/charmm/charmmdoc/c32b1/dynamc.html#%20Trajectory)
have as example you can start with (see example number 3 - Copying from
one trajectory to another).

Naveen

Naveen Michaud-Agrawal
Program in Molecular Biophysics