RE: NAMD 2.6 in IBM SP

From: Xinghua Shi (xinghua.shi_at_mf.mpg.de)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 05:41:18 CST

Thanks to Gengbin. It's working in IBM-SP computers now.
Yet it's still far away from my expectation. If I run a job without the
feature of ABF, NAMD 2.6 is fine. If I add the ABF into the input file, the
error will occur:
        FATAL ERROR: Got the wrong number of atoms.
I have thought perhaps my input file caused such error. Yet it worked fine
in my linux computers. Another strange thing is: if I change the simulation
system to test another solute with the same ABF parameters, the error
information is different:
        FATAL ERROR: Received too few groups.
Does this problem cause by TCL?

Xinghua Shi
Max Planck Institute for Metals Research
Heisenbergstr. 3, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: (+49-711) 689-3567
Fax: (+49-711) 689-3512

E-mail: xinghua.shi_at_mf.mpg.de
http://shasta.mpi-stuttgart.mpg.de