Re: trying to generate a peptide

From: Giovanni Bellesia (giovanni.bellesia_at_ucd.ie)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 11:27:43 CDT

Hi,
in the topology file you should have a line resembling this one
DEFA FIRS 'name1' LAST 'name2'
where name1 and name2 are the default names for the termini groups

Change it into the following
DEFA FIRS ACE LAST CT3
and try to run your psf generator file without any instruction for the
termini,
i.e., get rid of
> first ACE
> last CT3