Re: namdplot: command not found

From: bo baker (bo.bybaker_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 14:26:47 CDT

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestions. But I am still stucked. The commands
didn't work. Here is how I did:

[mriv209-01:~] bo% cd desktop
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% chmod a+x namdplot
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% /Users/bo/Desktop/namdplot TEMP pbr1.log
tcsh: /Users/bo/Desktop/namdplot: Command not found.

Then I try 'chmod 755':

[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% chmod 755 namdplot
[mriv209-01:~/desktop] bo% /Users/bo/Desktop/namdplot TEMP pbr1.log
tcsh: /Users/bo/Desktop/namdplot: Command not found.

The computer just can't find the command. Is this problem related to
my computer? or it is a general problem for nay operation systems?
NAMD tutorial should specify how these commands would work on the
other computers, ie Mac. And it would be much easier for people like
me as a new user of NAMD.

All the best

Bo