Re: Running NAMD 2.6b1 on Linux Networks

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 17:09:31 CDT

Dear Yong,
running clustered NAMD jobs (or any clustered application, for that
matter) is unfortunately a nontrivial task. I would recommend that you
take a look at the cluster building guide at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Workshop/Cluster/
which includes step by step guides for building a ROCKS or Clustermatic
based cluster and running parallel NAMD jobs on it.
Peter