Re: ptraj

From: Nicolas Sapay (n.sapay_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 10:03:18 CDT

Michel,
What is exactly the problem? Personally, I run ptraj with this type of
command line:
ptraj <foo.psf> <foo.ptraj>
with foo.psf, my structure file and foo.ptraj my ptraj script.
The ptraj script could be something like that

trajin /home/jdoe/namd_projects/production/foo.dcd
strip :TIP3
center :1-28 mass
atomicfluct out /home/jdoe/namd_projects/analysis/foo_rms.txt @CA,C,N
byres
go

This will give you the atomic fluctuation for backbone heavy atoms by
residue in a text file

Nicolas

--
  Ph.D sudent in structural bioinformatics