Re: NBFix command to apply Lorentz-Berthelot mixing rules

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 18:33:41 CDT

Lorentz-Berthelot mixing rules (geometric epsilon, arithmetic sigma) are
the default for NAMD (and the CHARMM force field). You have to explicitly
enable geometric sigma combining for OPLS.

If that doesn't do what you want, NBFix goes in the parameter file but I
don't know that they've ever been tested since you never see them anymore.

-Jim