Re: Fatal error:

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 11:17:30 CDT

You can only change certain parameters after calling run. In
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/current/ug/node11.html see this:

Between ``run'' commands the reassignTemp, rescaleTemp, and langevinTemp
parameters can be changed to allow simulated annealing protocols within a
single config file. The useGroupPressure, useFlexibleCell,
useConstantArea, useConstantRatio, LangevinPiston, LangevinPistonTarget,
LangevinPistonPeriod, LangevinPistonDecay, LangevinPistonTemp,
SurfaceTensionTarget, BerendsenPressure, BerendsenPressureTarget,
BerendsenPressureCompressibility, and BerendsenPressureRelaxationTime
parameters may be changed to allow pressure equilibration. The fixedAtoms
and constraintScaling parameters may be changed to preserve macromolecular
conformation during minimization and equilibration (fixedAtoms may only be
disabled, and requires that fixedAtomsForces is enabled to do this).

The ``coorfile'' command allows NAMD to perform force and energy analysis
on trajectory files. ``coorfile open dcd filename'' opens the specified
DCD file for reading. ``coorfile read'' reads the next frame in the opened
DCD file, replacing NAMD's atom coordinates with the coordinates in the
frame, and returns 0 if successful or -1 if end-of-file was reached.
``coorfile skip'' skips past one frame in the DCD file; this is
significantly faster than reading coordinates and throwing them away.
``coorfile close'' closes the file. The ``coorfile'' command is not
available on the Cray T3E.

-Jim