RE: pka calculations and their use in simulations

From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 07:41:49 CDT

That's a very interesting question. According to what I know, those
"non-standard" residues are not included in the latest version of the
CHARMM ff. In the latest version you can find phosphorylated tyrosine,
threonine and serine, for example.
I guess you have to modify the existing topologies. I don't think it'll
be a problem. Good luck with the simulations!

Michel