RE: Some questions about TCL

From: wmsmith (wmsmith_at_csupomona.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 17:20:54 CDT

My suggestion is to declare a global variable outside of the calcforce
procedure then register it inside the calcforce procedure using the global
command. Then put in a command to increment it in the calcforces procedure.
That way the calcforces command will have access to the current frame. From
there you can use some kind of control statement, like an if or a switch to
tell the script to perform different procedures based on the current time
step.
Hope that helps