restart syntax

From: Mark A. Hallman (hallmanm_at_musc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 13:23:16 CDT

My computer was shutdown due to a power outage in the middle of a simulation.
What is the command syntax to restart a simulation from the restart files?
Also, will the old data be preserved and written the next time restart files
are created, or should I just not overwrite the old ones? Finally, is it
necessary to adjust the first timestep in the config file? If so, should it
match the last timestep that appears in the log file or the last timestep the
restart file was saved? Thanks for helping a beginner.

--
Mark A. Hallman
4th-year MSTP