autoimd on windows

From: Anna Modzelewska (amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 06:40:29 CDT

Hi,
I'm fighting with AutoIMD. I tried to run a simulation on PC with WindowsXP and anotherone with Windows2000. On both I got the same error: "Attempt to connnect to the simulation timed out!" and the information in the log file: "abnormal program termination" (see attached file). It can not be a fault of my input files (I took the tutorial files from the nanotube tutorial). Maybe I should precise some additional paths in plugin's files?

Does anyone use AutoIMD on Windows PC? Did it work without any problems?
Please, help!!!

Anna

 Anna Modzelewska, M.Sc. amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl
 International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
 http://www.iimcb.gov.pl/
 Trojdena 4, 02-109 Warsaw, Poland
 phone: +48 22 5970721 fax: +48 22 5970715