config files

From: Mark A. Hallman (hallmanm_at_musc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 12:17:35 CDT

I am trying to run NAMD Win32-i686 locally with a single processor on a
Windows platform because that is what I have available. I have the actual
NAMD executable located at C:/NAMD/namd2.exe. I have written a config file
using Notepad, and saved it as a text file to C:/NAMD/minimize.txt. It is
attached. Using the command prompt, I type "namd2 minimize.txt". The results
are as follows. Charm++ opens namd2 and assings the minimize.txt as the
config file (Info: Configuration file is minimization.txt). Then, the
programs terminates with the error message:

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Simulation config file is not accessible.

What is the problem(s) with my specific approach? Is the config file in the
wrong format, or is it in the wrong directory? Thank you for any help.

--
Mark A. Hallman
4th-year MSTP