Re: NADP problem

From: Hemant Kushwaha (hemant.kushwaha_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 08:28:56 CDT

Hi all,

I am trying to build psf file with NADP present within the structure,
but I have noticed that while adding hydrogen to the NADP structure
psfgen is making some weird contacts and even hydrogen os not visible
in the pdb file seen in VMD.....

It was said earlier that it is the topology problem, but i am not able
to find out what exactly is wrong in the topology file........

Can anuone help me in finding out what is wrong with the the topology file.

I am attaching the topology of NADP with this..........

I will be very thankful for anyone's kind help.

Regards
hemant