Re: PSFGEN

From: pijush.ghosh_at_ndsu.edu
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 15:50:15 CDT

Chen
  Exactly,thats what i am also thinking, you can use GVIM editor, which
can help you in this find and replace job very easily, you can use other
editor also as you feel convenient. Make sure you make the necessary
changes in the corresponding places, and thats for sure is going to take
care of your problem. Try to restrict your segment name to three
alphabets.
I am sure you are going to smile soon.
GoodLuck.

Pijush.